Monday, September 15, 2008

Facebook Strikes Again...

Well, it's all well and good til a friend finds someone you don't want her or anyone to find ever again. So, long story short is this...the last conversation I had with him was on my 25th Birthday...we were both very drunk and admitted we were in love with one another but there was just a hitch...he didn't want to ruin the friendship. Yeah well, since that conversation, there hasn't been a friendship so...well, so...you see why I didn't want him found. Just had to vent.

Also, I found my first crush from elementary school...I was in 6th grade. He turned out pretty well. I am pretty amazed to be honest. He looks very similar which I just find so funny since it's been so long. Found a few others from elementary school too which is interesting.

It's just not so fun when those you don't want found get found and peripherally re-enter your world.

That's it for now...I have to go continue fighting with airlines so I can book a flight to Texas for a wedding. Why is it that I could fly to Europe for less than I can fly to TX? Riddle me that?