Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm going to CAMP!!!!

My mom's cousins owned a sleepaway camp so when I was 6, I was shipped off for the summer. I had a blast. I went for 7 summers. Through the magic of Facebook, I have reconnected with people I went to camp with who I haven't spoken to for 25 years. On Saturday, I'm going up to camp with some of the girls I went with. It's a mini impromptu reunion and I CAN'T WAIT! I've been having dreams about camp and there have been so many pictures being posted. This is just SO exciting to me. :)

Now my dad's cousins own a sleepaway camp. My mom's cousins sold theirs and have since passed but my dad's cousins are just fine. Their camp is about an hour or so from my old camp so I'm going to stop there too.

I'll be reliving my youth on Saturday. Here come the 80s all over again. I'll let you know how it goes...you know...all 2 of my readers! :)